How To Get A Backlink From A Website



Hello guys this is tim so from a traps and they want to answer the question how to get a backlink from a website you're watching episode number ten of the over simplified as .... in previous episodes i showed you how to identify sites that help your competitors rank well but now that you know the sides how to make them to link to you don't stop watching ok let's say I want to backlink from copy blogger.com which is a pretty famous blog about copywriting and as you can see from a trips toolbar it has domain rating of 70 which is a pretty solid number since Copyblogger is actually a blog the first thing that comes to my mind is to write a guest post for them and have a link to my website from this guest post but that's not very efficient because this way I'll have to write a solid piece of content and they won't even leave it to myself because it will be published at Copyblogger and they actually know a better way when i can write a piece of content and handling from Copyblogger while keeping the content to myself and as usual I'm going to need some help from hf stools so I open itraxx site Explorer and put the copy blogger.com domain name their site Explorer tool allows me to find out if Copyblogger dot-com website is linking to some content that no longer exists and as you know from my previous episode I can check it with the broken links report of site Explorer as you can see there are 2210 broken links on Copyblogger website but i'm interested in to follow links because this probably linked to some quality pieces of content that no longer exists so this is their list of to follow broken links and actually as you can see the very first broken link looks interesting it seems to be an article will top 10 blogs for writers let's open it and see if it actually exists or not know this article returns 404 not found error by looking at the URL of this article i can tell that this was at least of tone top-10 blogs for writers and there's actually a way to restore this article and check what was there when it was life we can use the amazing service called archive.org and check for pre or snapshots of this page for example a snapshot from to Southern and 10 let's see if the article was live at the time yes this is the original piece of content that guys from quality blogger we're linking to so what i could do is right at top 10 blocks for writers article on my own blog and then reach out to copy blogger and tell them that they have a broken link and they can change it to a live link with the pretty much same article but maybe even a better one on my own website this technique is known as broken link building and it's pretty popular among SEOs and what I personally like about it is that you're keeping a piece of content to yourself while getting a backlink from a powerful website but here's another great thing that I love about broken link building i'm sure that Copyblogger website is not the only one who is linking to this dead article so what I'm going to do is check for other sites that might link to this page i take the URL of this page open another instance of site Explorer and search for backlinks to this URL as you can see there are 27 sites that link to this piece of content that is no longer there and to see them I just go to referring domains report offside explorer so once they recreate this piece of content on my own blog i can reach out to all 27 sides and let them know that they have a broken link and that they can update it with a link to a similar resource on my own site to be honest I don't believe that I will be able to make all 27 sites to update their dead link with a link to my article but i'm pretty sure I'll be able to make at least five of them to link to me which is a pretty good result from a single piece of content and then i would go back to broken links of Copyblogger find another cool piece of content that no longer exists but has many other websites still linking to it and the game they would recreate it on my blog and reach out to all the guys and have them linked to me as you can see there are 740 potential opportunities for broken link building on Copyblogger alone and I'm sure even in your niche there are tons of sites that have broken links which is a great opportunity for you to create awesome content on your site and have them update there broken links and link to you that's it i hope you enjoyed this little broken link building trick and they encourage you to go and try it on your own side right now and if you have any questions about SEO that you want me to answer in one of the next episodes of our simplified SE oh please send them to my mailbox at team solo at a traps . com seeing the next episode
TAG

عن الكاتب :

ليست هناك تعليقات

إرسال تعليق

الاسم

بريد إلكتروني *

رسالة *